Wednesday 4 February 2015

Arabic Dot Tracing Wipe Off Workbook

Asalam alaikum,

I have had a bit of trouble finding Arabic writing materials for my preschool and kindergarten children. I took the long exhausting trek ( :) ) and went down to Sana Gifts in Lakemba (I love Lakemba) and alhamdulilah hidden somewhere in the back of the store I found a small shelf of arabic writing books. I wanted something with full colour, good paper, and high quality images. I wanted it also to be cost effective. Alhamdulilah I found it all.

The main thing I was searching for was dot tracing. I could not find Arabic letter tracing anywhere. No where. I would have taken anything in any quality.

Alhumdulilah though I didn't need to compromise. I found this tracing book by Paradise Publishers at Sana Gifts in Lakemba, under $10. It ticked all my boxes with bright colours, cute pictures and best of all tracable letters on plastic erasable pages so I can use them over and over for all four children. Inshallah.

May Allah reward the creators for putting their time and effort into this book. Ameen.










The book is called Al-huruf and comes in varying levels, the next levels take to joining letters and writing full words. All in dot tracing. 











The materials I find and share are not paid advertisements. These are gems I myself have found beneficial alhamdulilah and am sharing with my lovely sisters.




Asalamalaikum

Umm Musk

No comments:

Post a Comment