Monday 4 March 2013

Cleaning Mirrors {Cleaning + Organising}

Asalamalaikum sisters :D

This week I'm mainly talking about bathroom cleaning since it's one of the areas of the house I've felt that needs the most attention.

I have always found it hard getting mirrors cleaned perfectly. Either there would be streak marks left over or lint and fluff all over the place. I would visit other women's homes and just couldn't figure out how other sisters managed to keep their mirror so sparkly and clean.

I went down to Coles with hubby (and his wallet hehe) and made him spend money on house cleaning products that would make it easy for me to clean with our big move on Thursday (inshallah). I think it otherwise will be too hard to be moving houses and looking after three toddlers (yes! my littlest is toddling now too mashallah!)

So for glass cleaning I went down to see all the product inventions (it was the first time I actually went and looked properly at cleaning products available out there - I have traditionally only used chux wipes and sponges for everything but today was a day of new discoveries).

Here was what I found and I love it :) Subhanallah it works beautifully. (This is not an advertisement and I am not being paid by Viva. Just a product I found that made my housewifing and mothering life easy so I decided to share.)


It's so easy and fun. You just wipe the mirror with the blue wipe and the white wipe all over and finished. No scrubbing or anything. Seriously streakfree and lint free. There are 10 reusable wipes in there which I think is pretty good value for the amount of work that is saved. 

As I mentioned in my daily routine bathroom post, making wudhu in preparation for prayer is made such a nice experience when bathrooms are nice and sparkly clean. 

I hope this post has helped you. All the best duas for your cleaning. May Allah help us purify our homes for his sake ameen.

Umm Maryam

No comments:

Post a Comment