Sunday 12 January 2014

*Special Announcement* - I'm Pregnant Alhamdulilah* {Pregnancy Post 1}

Asalam alaikum,

Alhamdulillah, Allah subhana hua ta'ala has blessed us with another pregnancy. I am now 22 weeks which in months is roughly 5 months. I know yet-to-be mum sisters get a bit confused when you speak in weeks, getting their fingers and calculators out trying to work out when the baby due, so I'm 5 months along, 4 months to go. My due date is in May 2014.

I am feeling the best now alhamdulilah than I've ever felt before during this whole pregnancy.

Inshallah over the next few days I'll write up my feelings and do a quick recap on how the pregnancy has progressed so far, all about when I discovered I was pregnant, my scans, doctors appointments and share the roller coaster ride of emotions pregnancy always is.

Like I said in my post yesterday, I'm starting a new style of blogging where inshallah I'll try to blog daily, most probably I will end up doing this weekly but inshallah I'll try. Blogging is so therapeutic, especially during pregnancy, and it's great for my family and friends too, they can catch up on what I'm doing without calling me or me calling them and zapping out an hour of their time! :P







Asalam alaikum

Umm Musk :)

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum sister,

    I put a link to your blog on mine. I hope that is cool. I thought it would be good as I talk about leaving the West and your blog has good advice for those who don't leave or cant leave - how to live and keep ones Iman. Wa salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazak allahu khairan. I am truly humbled, may Allah reward you. Only Allah can help me bring any good in whatever I write, I ask Allah to make it a source of ajr for me and you for whatever people read that benefits them inshallah. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete