Saturday 11 January 2014

A year since I started this blog + upcoming annoucement!

Asalamalaikum,

Its been well over a year since I started writing this blog and quite a few months since I posted anything, Subhallah time has flown by faster than the flippin flies we see around us this humid summer.

Inshallah this year I'm thinking of changing my style of writing from a general type blog to a more personal blog, sharing my thoughts and day to day experiences. I found a nice niqabi blog where the sister shares her inner most thoughts, daily experiences and shaitan's whisperings. May Allah reward her she helped me through my own was wasa issues. Inshallah i'll try and find her on google, her name and blog address I'll share here.

I'm also going to try and blog daily. Before I used to blog once a month, with photos, and a lot of thought into writing properly. Now I've just accepted the fact that writing with little babies is hard. The amount of cleaning, organising, training and teaching I do with them zaps my brain of energy and writing power - or grammar, spelling and flair to be precise but that's okay. I'll pick up again some day when the babies are older inshallah. I'm going to dedicate my brain to them and write what comes to my heart inshallah.

The title says I have an announcement...............

I do!

What could it be? Something related to why my energy levels are down, but emotions are so high? Something related to weekly and monthly blog posts of a different style?

Inshallah I'll share my special news tomorrow :)

Umm Musk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment